
I figure no one will ever read this Blog. Who want to hear a person who is so offensive (Psychic and Psychosis) , even if I am not trying not to be. In the end this Blog is about keeping me awake, because if I didn’t seat down to write at this moment I would have crawled up and bed and fallen asleep. So, even if no one ever reads this, this is a good Blog. It is good for me.
I received an email from someone with stronger psychic energy than me today, or at least their energy was tamed while mine is raw. I am really working on having my cards attach to me. I keep them with me a lot.
There is a small hurt little fruit fly crawling across my shirt. It is so cute and determined to live, it must have gotten on me when I walked today. Yes, today I walked, that is what I do everyday, try not to sleep and walk. Right now I am on two weight loss pills to counteract the weight gain that comes with Zyprexa (a pretty serious antipsychotic). I am on so much expensive medication, but luckily I am on my parents insurance until I’m 25. Dance Furby Dance.
If you look at my other Blog Sulfur you can see into my past, and you can see another stage of my life at Red Tea.
I was so different then, but in many ways the same. I still enjoy writing just as much. I hardly know depression back than, and Furbies and Mac and Cheese where good topics of conversation. I guess in many ways I was still like a child, but enjoyed this, so why grow up? I had grown up in the important areas that some people never reach. I was mature, I just like to joke about childish things, and play video games, and eat sweet stuff.
Recently, I have stopped playing video games and am putting all my focus into Tarot cards. Which I might add is not childish at all.
Ahhh, my eyes are so sleepy. I had more than enough sleep. Sigh.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment