Monday, July 9, 2007

Am I the Fool?


I have a big Senor project coming up, and I have a distant idea of what I would like to do. I am about to set out on a journey, but am I set up to fail?

I am proud that I made it through the last school year, but things have not been looking up for me since than. I have been unable to find a job so I have been selling things with my mom on eBay, and using my untrained Psychic energy to channel energy through my deck of Tarot cards so I can do readings, but things are still looking blue.

The last semester my school year was horrible, I was on new medications most of the time so I found myself just wanting to sleep, I am still sleep more than I should, because I can be so very tired. I believe I am getting better, but than I will have another day that makes me feel as if everything was still wrong.

On a brighter note my dreams are wonderful, thanks to my medications!

No comments: