
If you are new to having Bipolar disorder you might be facing a love/hate situation with your medication. They keep you from feeling so horribly horrible, but they could also make you so horribly tired, or constipated, or overweight. Finding the right medication combination is, as they say, ‘a little more of an art then a science,’ with your pdoc. (psychiatrist) walking the tightrope.
It is not a matter of if you will feel better, but when you will feel better. I have to say that even with my moments of insanity and sadness that overall this has been one hack of a summer.
Sure I tried to kill myself, but in the mental hospital I meet people who I would never known otherwise, and because I was back home I was drawn to my Tarot deck. Every little step of the way has brought me to this moment this Blog posting.
Here I am locked up in my room, writing and writing. Sigh. I wonder if I will have a good job with benefits by the time I turn 25, that gives me less than four years. This angle is disheartening. I think I will leave where it is because it is making me sleepy.
I have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow! I have to makes a choice between changing my therapist, my psychiatrist. Oh, woe is me. Tear. You're the star of my eye.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment