Friday, July 13, 2007

Beautiful Macs-Senior Projects


Have you ever noticed the beautiful pattern of moving light that a slow fan makes on the ceiling, and that gentle whisper of air? I have a cat at my feet sleeping, and a computer on my lap. I will let you guess what kind of computer (laptop, get it).

I have a beautiful Mac that I was required to get in order to go to the art school I attend. It has served me well, and I have yet to have someone steal it. As you can guess from the fact it is still in my lap.

For my Senior project I have three ideas: One, fight the stigma of mental illness (figure out how to do it and do it), Two, develop my inter eye and train my Psychic energy to do artwork based on what I feel, and Three, create a Blog that does both in order to portray where I am in at this point in time.

Yay! I have three ideas, and over a month to put together a way to make them work. Dance Furby Dance.

I am going to take creative writing this coming semester so be prepared for some artistic prospective. One thing is for sure. If I do the Blog project, I will have to expand, and leave the easy to use format of Blogger to build a website again.

Why not use the same website you might ask? Well, I kind of… well…hmm. I forgot the password and there is no way to get it back. None. Believe me I have tried. So I have a site out there somewhere that will remain untouched because no one knows how to get to it.

I think I will check my email… be right back.

Anyway, the weather here has gotten much better. It was a wonderful day for a walk in the park. I didn’t because it was too late, so I walked on the treadmill.

I think things are getting better, but I still have those moments of sadness.

No comments: