Thursday, August 9, 2007

What to say, What to say,


Proof reading my last post I found places where it was hard to understand and it did not flow smoothly. I am sorry for this. I hope that my writing skills will improve, even if my sister already says I am a good writer. It might seem unbelievable that I actually proof read, but I never said I was any good at it.

I am staying in Ann Arbor the next couple of days to get my room ready for a sublet. I have a lot of work to do yet. I almost wish that I hadn’t subleted my room, because it would be nice to say and get ready for class to start. I have already missed out on countless things staying with my parents this summer, but I also saved a lot of money.

I want my life under control. I want my mood under control. I need to go to the library and pick up a book. Talk to you later.

I’m back. My trip to pick up that book on natural ways of fighting Bipolar disorder has failed. The book was checked out. I do, however, have it on hold.

I was trying to do some research into ways to stand up and fight instead of seating back and waiting for the medication to work. It is best to work as a team, and I wanted to give you some quality advice on how to do that.

I am sorry that I failed my mission. I will never make it as a ninja warrior. Let me see if I have any feedback on the group yet. No nothing. I took a break to make a flier to put up around campus about the student group. The only way to know if there are people out there who want to be in a group like the one I have planned is to spread the word.

I started a group on Facebook, and am hoping that thee medium spread the word about the new student group like wildfire. It is only a matter of time. This will not be like my other online projects. This is something beyond me. It is something more important, and if I can build up a base of people, and keep them together, and we all have a goal in mind, the goal of fighting the stigma of mental illness, then we could go wonderful things.

I think I have written enough for now. See you.

No comments: