
The debate between Fish Oil and Flaxseed Oil has been a topic I have been thinking about even since I heard had Fish Oil high cholesterol, and realized that even that little bit of cholesterol in Fish Oil can make a difference when you are taking a lot of it.
So far I have had no news on the fight between Flaxseed Oil and Fish Oil so I will right now do a quick google search.
Ok, for a long time I have known that EPA (eicosopentaenoic acid) the ingredient in Fish Oil that works on the brain in helping with depression and Bipolar disorder. That is what all the studies I have read repeat.
I was upset that when I looked at the back of Flaxseed Oil that it did not have EPA as one of the ingredients, but I wondered if the others ingredient in it could also help the brain. Apparently Flaxseed Oil’s main ingredient ALA (Alpha-linolenic acid) is metabolized into EPA, so your body can do the work for you. Flaxseed Oil doesn’t have the cholesterol, and has lower calories, so spread the word. Flaxseed Oil should have a study done on it as well, but based on what is being reported it should do the job, and maybe even do it better.
If you read and want me to continue writing any of these stories I have written just contact me.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

1 comment:
I just noticed... you have a cat image with every post. Yet no images of your kitty cat sweatshirts! Alas! Something is missing!
Post a Comment