
I am back to Ann Arbor now. I have hung up my clothes and opened my windows. Now is the time when I need to get my project proposals in order… hmmm. What can I say? This whole Online Journal is really getting ready for one big project proposal. It is kind of like testing the waters. Is it too cold? Would I like to spend countless hours doing this? The answer is yes of course. Of all my project ideas this one holds the most promise of unrelenting passion. This project proposal is like being asked to run cross country after only having run 100 meter dashes. I have to be careful…very careful.
I’m so happy to be back. Lets see… yes I need to do that, and that, and that as well. I need to check out what books I need. If my old job will take me back. I need to print out an example of my old views of ‘What is a Blog?’ You know to show what I used to think. Oh, and maybe I could make a new one. Yes that is what I will do! You know what I really would like to do for my project? Well other then the Online Journal idea. I believe that the success of a website depends on it being dynamic and have variety. To me the success of an Online Journal is how it provides for its audience. Yes. I am another person with a web page. Yes this page contains the same alphabet that so many other web pages use. Yes, I am another artist, who will sooner or later start putting some art online again. Just you wait and see. If this is the project that I chose…I will makes something powerful.
I am sure if a did a couple cha chas and jumped in circles the sky would open up and grab all my candy. That is right, I have a bag of beautiful little round candies that are ever so nice. If you dance like a Furby maybe I will give you some. Either that are a hippopotamus will come and swallow me whole.
I do not like Green Pears and Mares. I do not like them Pumpkin Seal I am. The End.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment