Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sweet Dreams


It is a wonder that I got up today. My dreams were so sweet I did not want to leave them. That is what I love about my medication. I have vivid dreams, and even when they should be scary somehow they are not. I guess we all get a chance to count our blessing every now and then. Smile.

On another note I am wondering if I should stop doing Tarot readings online. I think that it should be a face-to-face kind of thing between good friends. I was only doing readings online for practice.

I think that at some point I should start putting my own artwork up on my site. Ever since I was diagnosed I have been doing less artwork outside of school. Last summer was so horrible. I was so depressed and lost. I sooner or later found a job, but I could find no enjoyment in it. I could enjoy nothing. Sooner or later I started to be able to read, and go on walks. The walking came first.

I cannot really describe that summer very well. I have memories, but they are not very eventful. It was more like a dull nothing; a feeling of being trapped. Sigh.

I wish you were there with me. I was so alone. I was reaching out for anyone to help me because I know I was falling, but everyone had work to do, and life to live, so I had so much time alone. I needed more people to hang out with.

That is why I walked so much, to pass all the hours of the day. I guess I should have thought of writing. I guess I wrote a little let me see if I can find some. Nope. They are on my back up hard drive. Too bad, I guess you will have to wait.

No comments: