
I am worried about my future. I am only on my parents insurance until I am 25, and after that I will be forced to maintain a steady job with insurance, or suffer the consequences. I just don’t want to be a burden to anyone, and the way thing are looking right now… I am already a burden.
I want a job, I would look for one online right now, but my parents have turned the Internet off.
I am afraid that taking all the aspirin hurt my organs because sometimes, not always, they get a very little sore. I don’t know if it is the consequences of my action or my medication. Who knows, who cares. I’m fine. I’m healthy enough to walk, run, sleep, etc.
I have a purring cat on my shoulder trying to overpower the computer. Yes, the wonderful thing about laptops is you can put a pillow under you head, and balance your computer on your tummy and legs. I do this because I do not have a chair in my room, and the chair in the main room is usually taken.
So I have a cat very slowly falling asleep on my shoulder.
I’ve been having dreams about Sasuke from Naruto. I never had this many dreams about any character in Inuyasha, and I used to think that no matter how much I wanted to have dreams about something I read or watched it would never happen, because it never did. I have had great control over my dreams lately, but I do not understand why I keep on fighting with Sasuke at my side. Naruto is sometimes there as well.
The thing is I haven’t watched this anime in a long time. I suppose that this dream is telling me that deep down inside I want to finish watching this series, but it so much fighting.
What would you do if you kept on having dreams where you are fighting beside an anime character? What would it mean?
In reality I don’t really care. I enjoy the dreams. I get to jump high, almost flying, and have super fighting powers that of course no one can match. I made it to Episode 168 (on youtube) before I gave up on the series that is not bad. I wonder how close I was until the end.
My brother gave me the Oracle of the Radiant Sun, a set of 82 cards that are totally different from Tarot cards. I used them to get more insight after an important Tarot reading. I am nearing the end of my time as an online Tarot reader. A short phase of my life is coming to an end. I do not know if I will pick up online readings again, but that is something I will leave the cards to decide.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment