I would like to thank you for reading this post. I have no idea how you came across this blog, but I invite you to seat down and share a cup of Red Tea.
What can I say. First off I need to explain that I will add a lot of posts when I first start a blog to keep it from looking too empty.
I feel really bad right now. It is finals week, and I am not as busy as everyone else. It just turns out that this semester all the major work was due last week, or a week from now. So that leaves me with this week. I have one more assignment due, and I will get a review on what I have done tomorrow, so couldn’t possibly think of anything to do without getting more feedback. So that leaves me to watch all the other college students suffer without any sleep for the last three days.
I have to explain something. As a person who happens to be Bipolar it is essential for me to get a good amount of sleep every night. If I do not enter the world unbound by reality in sleep it creeps into by wakeful day. This is something I dislike very much.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment