
Today is a day of dancing hamsters and flying pigs. I do realize that I can be a bit downbeat now that I have Bipolar disorder, and I have lost track of that spirit that I used to put into my posts when I was but a wee freshmen. Perhaps it is that I have changed. I used to have more energy and more of an ability to put up an aura of passion. Now I am just too tired most of the time to put forth that same energy. If you want to see the difference between me with energy and without it look at the long, post on Saturday 18th when I had had four cups of coffee.
I have been exploring the world of excess and luxury… well more like gazing into the world by putting together my wishlist online. Even with how extravagant I think it is I will run across the price for a single plate, or cup, and realize how little I am when it comes to the world of money.
It was almost like that time when I was must younger and walking through the designer shops inside a Las Vegas casino. I pride myself on shopping at Thrift stores and getting deals. Once when my family got a new car I was embarrassed to have my friends see that my family was so rich as to have a new car… I was in a dream world. I went to a private Catholic school, and my family was far away from the richest. If anyone was laughing at me it would have been about that rusty old van my family used.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment