
For all you who are interested in my loft finding mission, I have run across a used Full size IKIA Loft for $100. Because it is Full size and not just an everyday Twin I would be willing to pay the extra $50. Now all I need is a Full size bed and those come falling out of the sky.
My mother picked up the book, An Unquiet Mind. The most recommended book she has run across when going to Support Groups. I have run across it myself online, but have never stopped to read it. I know, I know, if I want to be a good informer I should read this kind of thing, and maybe I will. I am watching the Wheel of Fortune with my mother… It just got over. Will almost.
My father is in the computer room with the computer repairman. My Dad has a great talent in messing up the computer. I think that our repairman has no idea what he is doing or else it would be up and running by now, either that or he is really smart and ripping us off. Never mind. I should not say such things about relatives. Yes, we are related to our computer repairman.
Have you ever wanted you just crawl into a ball? I’ll be walking or standing, and all of the sudden I will get this urge to just fall to the ground and pull my knees up to my face. I don’t know why I suddenly started having these feelings, but it is not fun.
I am still having fun just looking for things that I will never really get and putting it in my wishlist. I am thinking of it as the shopping cart I wish I had. Oh, the things I do with my free time. I could be off reading the great novels of this world, but instead I am greedily trying to find something that is classy to put into my wishlist(s) that and looking through Craigslist for Loft Beds and Mattresses and Bookshelves and Desks).
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment