
I am looking for a loft bed. I have been everywhere I can think of online searching for a wonderful price. I can get one for $50, but it is just a twin. I would really like a bigger bed. So I search, and search. I am ratter impatiently waiting for responses from a number of people. Let me check my mail again. Nope. No one. That is it. I am going to get the $50 loft bed. Or should I? Should I settle for second best? Yes.
OK. The email for the bed is sent out. Now lets see if another did not buy it first. I will take this bed and I will use it to take over the world. HA HA HA HA. Just you wait Henry Higgins. Just you wait.
I cannot wait until Wednesday when I get to go to Group Therapy. For a long time it is going to be the only therapy I will be getting because I am almost out of insurance visits and I refuse to pay out of pocket.
I really do not have much to say today. So use the extra energy you have just saved to read the next LONG post.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment