
I’m picturing a bagel and cream cheese. My stomach doesn’t go on vacation when the end of the semester gets closer. I’ve known students who live off chips. Oh, I am so hungry that even through I do not deserve it I’m off to get food.
Not quite yet through. There I switched hats. I’m wearing an Easter Bonnet now. It is much lighter on the head then my winter hat. My winter hat fits so snugly that it fit the younger people in my family years ago when their heads were smaller.
Today is the day that I see my pDoc. Oh, I have to go and get a bagel now.
Not quite yet through. I need to wait to see if anyone stops by my studio. I only have to wait a short amount of time. I think.
Do you think that he will stop over here (the Prof)? Nope he walked on by. Walk on by. Walk on by.
I wonder if this Snapple Immunity drink works, or is it like Airborne. (ie Airborne was like snake oil… it never worked). Looking around Walgreen’s now Airborne is on crazy sells, but it doesn’t work, so why are they selling it? Isn’t that against what should be pharmacy ethics?
My cell mate (person in the studio across from me) has been away for breakfast a long time now.
I get to see my pDoc! Not everyone who has a mental illness has this honor. I am blessed with Middle classiness while others walk the streets in suffering (and coldness) self-medicating so others look down on them, but in reality they are ill and cast aside as I would be without my family.
I get to see my pDoc today! This is a rare occasion. It has been months and months. So very long, I saw her last right when the term started. I do not have a ride to get there…there is no bus that goes out there. Bus I can take a bus a part of the way and walk the rest. I’ve walked back before. Its just I would need to know, because it takes some time to do the walking.
Even though I can talk to you. I cannot focus on my Senior Project. It is a good thing that this is a part of my Senior Project. Nine days. @$#%. Just calm down. I’ve done this kind of thing so many times now. I’ve wrapped up Projects in less time. In this time I could do a whole video. Shaped and edited. All I need to do. All I need to do is edit. God help me I need to edit.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment