Monday, April 7, 2008

Post from sometime last week


My Senior Project is over, but I need to keep posting because Blogs are ongoing. I realized that last night (having no refills for my Lamictal 100mg I filled the 200mg) when I suddenly had 200mg instead of 100mg I accidentally took three 200mg. Ouch. Waking up this morning my coordination was a little off, and I didn’t realize why at first. I, however, am perfectly fine now and have called my Doctor… well the office of my Doctor because I do not have her number. She did not call me back right away so it must be fine. I’m a little off beat, and my Professor thinks I am a little faster then usual.

I did some research this morning (I know I should be working on school stuff) and I am afraid because I think I came across a site that said a sudden increase in Lamictal can increase the risk of a rash. I could not find out if 600mg qualified as an overdose.

My Doctor called and I will not tell you what she said to do for fear you will just follow her advice and not talk to your Doctor if you do the same.

My Doctor is, however, decreasing my Lamictal because of my liver, which does not like all the medications I am on. I will watch out to see if I start not wanting to live again, because I do incredibly like wanting to live. It is a relief (I always spell relief as releaf and have to fix it because of a student group I was in) and a happiness to want to live, but my liver does not like it.

I should be putting together my life instead of writing. School is my life.

No comments: