Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wedns day is to day on Thurs day (Wedns


The sun is out and I breathe in the cool refreshing air. As I stop to think this I inhale deeply and cigarette smoke fills my mouth. I pinpoint the enemy walking quite a distance away. It was only chance that I happened to be in the very spot that could rune my moment of joy. I’m waiting for the bus. I will have to do my readings for tomorrow, tomorrow. It is a 1:00 pm class after all.

What is so important that I am waiting until tomorrow? I am going to a place with no wireless. I am going to a place to get something. I did not have plans to go out and get this today, but as soon as class was out… as something told me, “Go. Today is the day you have been waiting for. Today is the day you will have a slice of Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I know it is suppose to be a reward and I was looking for the right occasion to have it, but today seemed festive enough.

I see my pDoc on Monday. I believe that in the end. After my PCD (Primary Care Doctor) sees my sugar and cholesterol levels. There will be a boxing match between my pDoc and PCD. Games on!

No really, how can my cholesterol be good? I just had a cheesecake and my foot is in no condition to exercise so I cannot burn the cholesterol it gave me off. Hopefully my sugar will overall be better though, because I did give up fruit juices (which was a big thing for me). 100% Fruit or not the sugar in them is not good for people with high blood sugar. I have however done little for cholesterol, other then get oatmeal (but I ran out of it) and recently I tried to burn off the cholesterol because I was feeling much less sleepy the other day, and wanted to use that trick where exercising regularly actually give a person more energy. My feet however do not like me.

Do you think I can talk my Mom into getting me expensive shoes? Because I’ve already tried foot inserts. Perhaps my feet are not made right. Perhaps they formed wrong in the womb. The mean Doctor didn’t say anything about pigeon feet when he showed me the liquid pads. He didn’t say anything was wrong. Yet here I am, legs walking more slowly then ever. Perhaps a new pair of shoes will have me miraculously walking the same speed as the average person!

So… I would look up good shoes, but I am at a place with no wireless. I refuse Nike…I think. Nike is evil. Mc-Donald’s is evil. Coca-cola is evil. Of all these Mc-Donald’s tastes the best. What should come first murals or quality walking? I have on a pair of $20 shoes right now, but I had the same problem with my last pair that cost more and had an insert.

Walking shoes! I just checked out the price for wireless here. Sigh. It isn’t really that high. Two hours $4, but lets just see I already spent money on a cheesecake… slice. Those are not cheap. I wonder why we value cheesecake so highly. While I was eating it I was trying to memorize the taste so I could compare. It reminds me of what Hershey’s Mud pie (or whatever it is at Burger King) used to taste like to me when I was younger. I wonder why one now seems nothing like it used to be.

I want to do so many comparisons, because I haven’t tried so many things in such a long time. Is Sara Lee as good? I know Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food is the same…right? My sister didn’t like it when I dipped the fruit in the Hummus. It wasn’t that good of an idea, and it did taste good either. Stop it. You are leaving stuff behind in the Hummus. You already said that it didn’t taste good,” said my sister.

“I haven’t tried all the fruit.”

Cheesecake. As I walked towards the Barnes and Nobles I thought to myself, “This time I am going to try the Bunit. To see if it compares with the cheesecake.” I walked in and looked at the cafe. “That guy who is always here when I try to buy cheesecake is gone. These people will not know I’ve already had a cheesecake last month…or later…I cannot pass up this opportunity.”

So I spent as much as a good lunch would have cost (or a really good breakfast) on one slice. Yet the money isn’t going to be the real cost to me.

Oh, belly, belly.
You have been growing
since the potatoes
first became to grow.

from you I came
with nothing in my hands
and nothing in my belly.
nothing but potatoes in my brain.

when you dig into the mud
push your hand into the ground
and up came a man
you turned to the wind and said,
“I will take his rib and use it to give you form.”
“And I will take you, and make you fill his lungs.
You will remind him of his weaknesses.”
“What of me?” said the light.
“You will be a smile. You will never abandon him.
Always finding a creak to shine through.”
Water cried out, “Please take me. Make me.”
“You will be held in the eyes. To grace the face
when sorrow comes near.”

And so this way all things came to man through woman.
The legs of a deer who wanted to dance with him.
The hair of a lion who wanted to be touched by him.
A voice as gentle as a whale,
as strong as an eagle,
as beautiful as an orchid,
all who wanted to sing him to sleep.

And there she stood, woman.
And she took man to the water
and washed away all the mud.
She took him in her arms,
and that was love.

Cheesy! That man walking by looked so lost. Is that the look people have when they are in bookstores? Wait … I had to take off my coat because I was getting yawny. Head goes down. I looked onto my desktop at The Sims 2 Seasons CD icon. Yawn… sorry I will get back to writing in a bit.

I must tell myself that it is a good day and I of course have energy. Enya, that is who is playing that is why there are the whole Irish theme the beginning of that poem. Will Northern Ireland ever be a happy place? As I’ve heard Ireland is beautiful.

“Why did they leave then?” someone … can’t remember who said… oh yes my brother.

“They were forced to leave. If they had the money they would never have left.”


Breathe in. I should be doing yoga or something, but I would just fall asleep. I wonder what would happen if I got out a book that has different exercises in it and started to work out in the middle of Barnes and Noble. Ok. Standing mountain position; Downward dog; burn off Godiva Double Cheesecake without hurting your foot again position. Ok hold it for 11 hours and you will be fine.

Yes. It is true that certain more laid back (but still intense) exercises, like Yoga, will probably be healthier for your joints and fluid sacs (in foot). It was weird looking at the illustration of the foot with the round fluid sacs. It was like those chokia (or however you spell it) points in Naruto were in medical books. The Dr. wasn’t testing a fluid sac but a chokia outlet. He knew immediately what was wrong, and thought to himself, “This is beyond anyone’s skill to heal. Plus, I do not have the time to deal with this sort of problem. The best thing to do is to let the chokia try to heal itself.” If only I could jump into the cartoon world. I am sure I have some…unique powers.

I was looking at my student ID card and I noticed that it makes me look like I have a bindi. I have no idea how this happened, but I think it looked like this on my old one as well. So how did I end up with a bindi? Some computer hacker thought it would be funny? Lets randomly insert bindi’s onto pictures.

Man, I wish I could get on the Internet. I wish a lot of things. It almost feels like I’ve been here in this moment before… okay. That one passed rather quickly. That what? The attack of lightheaded sleepiness of course. It is in moments where I am in this state that I might think it is a good idea to lay down if I am at my apartment. “The sofa. The sofa looks comfortable. I’ll just sleep here for a big.” There is no such thing as a nap with me. When I go out, I am out. Please, please, please. No more lightheaded sleepiness. I do not like that feeling. Ever. If it were gone I would not miss it. No it is not making me stronger. A film roll of dreams is running through my head right now. Don’t go into the menacing ice cave with the monster headed this way. Yes, go up the elevator to another level. Go ahead buy some raw beef.

I had a dream once. I died… not that surprising. And I was on a ghost train with my sisters. We stopped at a little store on the way. Walking in I found the casher ripping off some children. I stood up for the children, and the casher gave in. Going out of the store I was told that the train would just keep on going around and around stopping at this store, and I will have no choice but to pay the outrageous prices until I ran out of money.

Hopefully my Mother is here soon because I am running dry on topics. It somehow feels as if it should be cold and dark outside about now, but turning around I am greeted by windows full of light.

Bye!

No comments: