I’ve been looking
through my past…
I’ve been looking
for material.
Something
to add a little more
to a detailed picture.
And in the end
all I do
is sleep some more,
or
wish I was
something else
that my brain didn’t
feel this way,
all the time.
Yet it passes,
and moments
what am I thinking
I will never win
this contest
with my sister.
a contest on sleep hygiene.
if only it were well-power,
that if I just forced
myself to get up
everything would be fine.
If only
I just
gave myself
a little more time
to sleep.
If only
I factored in
a few more hours,
two, my sister says
no difference…
still tired.
I would very much like
to throw
in the towel today,
and
sleep,
I tired everyday.
I’ve said this many, many times.
I waited on the last
medication
combination,
hoping
not wanting to give up
now I’ve waited too long.
That’s it!
I’m getting chocolate!
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment