"Excellent post! However, I would recommend that before anyone runs out and buys bottles and bottles of vitamins, that s/he consult with a doctor. The reason being, if you are taking more than one medication, some vitamins and minerals can interfere with the absorption of the drugs. Vitamins/minerals aren't candy and they can affect your system in surprising ways, especially if you are taking 'mega' doses. please be careful and consult a professional if you have any questions! Overall, vitamins and minerals can be excellent supplements to one's overall diet and exercise program. Great post, Kelly!" -Mary at RXList The post she is taking about is here. I know, sadly she was not talking to me. I would have liked to have had an excellent post, but woe is me. Alas, all I post about is cats... not really, but dance dance dance.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment