Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Drawf trees aka Bonsai


I have started my quest for Bonsai trees. So far I have collected two saplings and will be putting up pictures of the cute little babies soon. I have yet to figure out how to get my outdoor Bonsai to survive the Michigan winter, but I was thinking of my parent’s breezeway, or planting them in my parents yard.

I have started the never-ending quest of exploring my Bipolar disorder. I will hit this problem from every angle. I was told that if I did parts of every project I would be spreading myself to thin, but if I took one unifying theme and pulled a string from each project it might just work. I therefore am going to try to continue on with the website, and develop my course as I am walking along the path.

You see part of my inter-self is my mind, and the medication that flows through my veins interacts with my brain in ways that are not completely understood my science. All I know is I act differently on different medications. On Geodon I was reaching out to the world looking for a soul mate… on Abilify my mind wondered to dark and unpleasant places. With Zyprexa Zydis a bit of my passion for life has come back, but mostly I no longer cared. This medicated not caring combines with the actually warn down felling of entering a senior year. The combination is toxic.

I received a message from my pDoc today telling me that I needed to have a medication change. It was something about my lab results. I am glad that the change is happening at the beginning of the Semester where, if I start falling asleep in class, I will not lose everything.

Good news…another day has passed, and the only change in my medication will be a decrease in the Zyprexa Zydis. Sounds wonderful right. As long as I don’t start hearing things or backing away from society and so forth the news is wonderful indeed.

No comments: