Monday, August 13, 2007

Sorry about not posting yesterday...


I feel my passion slipping away from me. It seems that the times when I am most awake are the times when it is late at night. Take right now for example. I would like to go to sleep, and yesterday I had this feeling so much so that when the low (the horrible feeling) hit me (which was right when I was get ready to post) I decided to go to sleep, and so I slept. Right now I do not feel motivated to do much of anything. What is wrong with me? Why do I sleep so much?

Now that I am done being melodramatic lets focus on the good stuff. Which is… I think I am going to try and talk my Mother into taking me to Starbucks, because I weighted myself today and I have lost some weight, so I have two options, one celebrate and get a small Green Tea Frap. or eat less sweet stuff to lose more weight.

I know that it sounds lame to have to talk people into taking me places, but the thing is… I don’t have a car. That is right no hot wheels. This greatly limited the places I could work in Ann Arbor because it had to be within bus route/walking distance. The amount of money I have saved by not having to pay car payments and car insurance and gas, and repairs and so forth is greater then the amount I would gain having one. So for now I will be car-less. This, however, does take away some of my freedom forcing me to depend on buses and my two legs. I do not know how long I will be able to survive in this world without a vehicle, but that is the least of my worries. My first worry should be finding the well to get up and face the long boring day.

My mother thinks that I am depressed. She has never seen me at my most depressed. I guess I am exhibiting more of the signs of depression now then when I was most depressed.

Now that I think about it… I am depressed. I felt that horrible feeling yesterday so I decided to just sleep through it. That is something I do when I get depressed. OMG. Maybe I shouldn’t be feeling ashamed about sleeping up too 15 hours, and thinking that all I need to overcome this problem is willpower. Maybe it isn’t some fault in my character. Maybe it is just the medication, or depression, or both dragging me down.

I feel better now. It has been nice talking to you.

No comments: