
I am listening to Hedwig and the Angry Inch right now. It was before the origin of love…
Now there was three sexes then
One that looked like two men
Glued up back to back
Called the children of the sun
And similar in shape and girth
Were the children of the earth
They looked like
Two girls rolled up in one
And the children of the moon
Was like a fork shoved on a spoon
They were part sun, part earth
Part daughter, part son…
When I was in Catholic school I learned that that sex was something so sacred that having sex for any other reason then to have a baby devalued this sacred act.
I don’t know what to say about this. I believe that homosexuality is something natural made by God, and just as beautiful as any of his creations.
It is possible that there is something so sacred about sex that it goes beyond just the act of having a child.
What can I say anyways? Its just I don’t think that God created people in order for them to be devalued and prosecuted.
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment