
My Mom always has to have sound around her when she falls asleep; it keeps her thoughts from wondering and keeping her up. It is annoying to share a room with her because the TV always has to be at night. I have to be up at three tomorrow to get to an early morning flight. I was going to type a lot, but my energy is disappearing, so good night, or by the time this is posted good morning.
This is the next day.
The flight went well. I slept through the whole thing. So far I have had Jamba Juice for the first time (I’ve never heard of it before but my sister says it is going to be a big chain like Starbucks). Right now one sister is sleeping (I thought I said I would never say any of my sister names…I guess I will stick to it, My another sister has just started a nap, and another is seating around thinking while almost everyone naps.
So far I have been to the beach and put my feet in an ocean for the first time. Somehow I could sense the vastness of it all. I almost said the gravity of it all, which would have been from Wolf’s Rain, a wonderful anime that I have seen a very little bit of.
My Mother thinks that doing a Blog for my Senior Project would be washed up and overdone. Its just that there are so many Blogs out there, but imagine this. There are three Blogs that seem unrelated, no links to each other or anything. The viewer is told this in the about page and asked to guess what other two Blogs belong to the same person.
Sound like an idea? I still have over a month to figure out how to present what I am doing.
As you have noticed I do not talk about being Bipolar or my Tarot cards that much, now that I have gotten started. I am flying out into Alaska (I wish) without a map, and without a router. I am counting all my pinecones before they are smashed to pieces and put over a salad, in the book, Over the Tuscan Sun, there was something about some sort of pinecone being used as food.
We have big plans for our trap to Florida, but so far our hotel that said it had Internet access, does not have any at all. That is right not a single bar. I am unable to do my Tarot readings, I hope my patrons will understand.
We are going to the Everglades, Key West, the Dolphin Research Center, Swap Shop, and so forth.
OK, I went to McD. Where it said Wi-Fi, and you have to pay to access the Internet, I even bought something first too because I was going to be using there Internet. I always capitalize Internet because I always type in Microsoft Word, and they decide that Internet must be capitalized and I cannot stand having too many green or red lines under my words. (If you use Word you know what I mean.)
Ann Arbor & Ypsilanti Menus link
20 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment