The Emperor – A head of me
(I’m trying to decided if this is offensive or not)
(I’m trying to decided if this is offensive or not)
Surround by art and music
I know that I will be leaving this place.
I enter a new world tomorrow.
The world still
in the hands of men,
its called htrae.
My celebration will be short-lived,
what is four years in a life,
unless they can enrich the rest of the life?
Things will be in my hands soon.
Things will be out of my hands,
forced to my knees as I say,
“I bow to no one but God.”
Yet for survival,
I pretend to bend
to men.
Why?
Because I see,
that it is impossible
to bow to anything other then God.
So man thinks he is
the greatest of Gods creations
better then us, and we wonder why
God asks us to bend?
because God made us also,
and yet man rules,
and we wonder why,
Yet for survival
I pretended to bend.
If you understand what I am referring to I in no way saying your culture is htrae (earth spelled backwards). I’m not referring to your culture at all. I just heard your cultures writings about the devil, and suddenly it hit me.

No comments:
Post a Comment