I was thinking of what I would do if I won the $50,000 to spend on eBay. I thought to myself well I need a vehicle to get around so way not buy from a company that is based in Michigan. Yes, Ford. If I won I would get a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid.
Next I think, well I would like a house, so I look up real estate and bump into a very expensive house that I would have to win many, many, many times to get, but notice another manufactured home just outside of Ann Arbor. I am sold on the fact that if I win I am going to forget about my promises to spend the money on bonsai and get shelter and transportation.
Then I notice that you get no land with this house, they have to rent the space. The whole point of me getting a house would be to avoid paying rent. Now I guess I am back at spending money on bonsai. Then I think, maybe I can buy some land to grow my bonsai on. I do a search for land in Michigan, but find nothing in my area. Seeing acres in the Upper Peninsula got me thinking about spending the money on land and when everyone is displaced by floods and heat I could have a space for my family, and sale a little to get by.
Then I got to thinking, well maybe it isn't so bad to rent the lot, maybe I could take out a loan to buy the land. I would much rather be living on my own land then renting it. I would look into all this before buying the house. Next, I would plant my garden. All those little bonsai seeds would go into the ground.
If I won twice over (it is unrealistic to think of winning once, but why not) I would buy the equipment to put a greenhouse up on the lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment