Monday, September 24, 2007

I was born from a seed. Little did I know how I was planted, and for what I was made. From the moment I was born I have been tested. First on small things, because I was a small thing myself. I was a seedling eaten over and over again by rats. Later I moved upward into the mouths of dogs and cats. Oh what pain I have caused. Slowly over years I grew into a bigger tree ready to be formed into body that can survive in the real world withstanding normal room temperature, holding a stable level in a bloodstream. I was twisted wired and still tested. When I was ready I was exhibited. I was a blessing. Children cried to have finally gotten their parent back after ten years of fighting. There are those that it did not work for, but for everyone that it did they had to be thankful to the tree trainers and all the animals carried their cross.

No comments: